Deakin University Scholarships 2023 in Australia | Fully Funded
The Deakin University Scholarships 2023 are available to international students, who are eligible to receive their annual stipend of $28,900, in addition to relocation assistance and health insurance coverage, provided by the university.
If you are interested in pursuing academic pursuits in Australia, we encourage you to do so. That’s great news! Scholarships are currently available for the 2023-2024 academic year at Deakin University. This article will discuss the application process for this scholarship, as well as the benefits associated with it.
Deakin University Scholarships for 2023-2024 are open to both local and international students. These scholarships are intended to provide stipends ranging from $28,900 to $38,900 per year to students selected for these programs. They also include relocation allowances ranging from $500 to $1,500, as well as health insurance benefits.
In contrast to DUPR scholarships, RTP scholarships (formerly APA scholarships) are funded by the Australian Government. RTP scholarships are sponsored by Deakin University. There are two types of awards available, one for domestic students and one for international students. There will only be an RTP awarded to candidates if they place first or second in their respective rankings. With one of their international scholarships, you could change your life for the better. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement and potential for positive contributions to the University.
Deakin University Scholarships 2023 Details
- Study Programs: Masters / Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Host University: Deakin University
- Host Country: Australia
- Program Duration:
- Doctoral Degree Duration: For the stipend, the time frame is three years, and for the offset of tuition fees, it is four years.
- Research Master Degree Duration Two years for stipend and two years for tuition fee offset
- Deadline: Click here for application dates
Courses Offered at Deakin University
- Arts and Education
- Business and Law
- Science, Engineering, and Built Environment
- Frontier Materials
- Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
Check University of Twente Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded
Deakin University Scholarships 2023 Coverage
The following benefits will be provided by Deakin University Scholarships:
- An annual stipend of $28,900 tax-free
- Students who move interstate or overseas to study at Deakin are eligible for a relocation allowance of $500 to $1,500 (for singles and families).
- A single overseas student health insurance policy is available to international students only.
Eligibility Criteria for Deakin University Scholarships
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Students enrolled at Deakin University in HDR courses of study are eligible to apply for an RTP Stipend, an RTP Fees Offset, an RTP Allowance, and a DUPRS.
- In order to qualify for an RTP Fees Offset, applicants must not be receiving an equivalent Commonwealth award or scholarship intended to offset HDR costs
- An RTP or DUPRS Stipend is not available to students who are receiving income from another source that exceeds 75 percent of their RTP or DUPRS Stipend rate. Their general living expenses will be covered by this. There is no need to take into account income received for the purpose of covering general living costs or income provided to support the student’s course of study. However, this is not for the purpose of supporting the student’s course of study.
- A first-class honors degree or equivalent academic achievement is required for RTP or DUPRS stipend applicants.
- For Doctoral degree:
– This is an assessment that will require you to achieve an academic grade equivalent to 25% of a full-time academic year of full-time study at level 8 or 9 of the Australian Qualifications Framework for an independent research project in a related field, and a grade that is equivalent to a 70 percent or higher grade at Deakin.
-Master of Science (Research) in a related field.
- For Master Degree:
A research project and thesis that are equivalent to approximately 25% of a full-time year of university study at Level 8 or 9 of the Australian Qualifications Framework and are graded equivalent to the Deakin grade of 65% have been completed by the student.
- Check the link If you would like to know more about the eligibility requirements for this program.
How to Apply for Deakin University Scholarships 2023-2024?
This scholarship application must be completed in accordance with the following instructions:
First, check your eligibility through the entry pathways from here, and Second, find a supervisor: Before you begin applying, please speak with a supervisor about the topic and proposal you have in mind. Find out how to contact a supervisor here.
Check Doha Institute Scholarships 2023 in Qatar.
Preparation of relevant documents and information, including:
- CV or resume.
- Transcripts of academic records.
- Research degree previously obtained.
- Information about publications.
- Details about the bibliography.
- Identification and citizenship proof are required.
- You can determine the minimum English requirements from this page on how to apply.
- Please provide two referee reports from current or former supervisors. Here is the template you can use.
- The following guidelines will help you prepare your proposal: Provide an outline of the proposed research topic, and check them out here to learn more.
Then, complete the application process through this site and check first whether your targeted faculty requires an expression of interest before submitting your application.
You must mail certified copies, which must be certified by one of the following people before sending:
- An official is responsible for maintaining peace.
- The notary public.
- The Australian Consular Fees Act 1955 defines an Australian Consular Officer as an Australian Diplomatic Officer.
- Worker outside of Australia who works for the Commonwealth or the Australian Trade Commission.
- International student recruitment agent.
Mailing address: HDR International Admissions Officer
221 Burwood Highway
For further information about the application process check here.
To know more about Deakin University Scholarships, please visit the official website: Official Website